Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Sad Goodbye


The last few months that T and I lived in Spokane we had a dog named Brutus. He was the ugliest cutest dog you have ever seen in the whole wide world! No Joke! I absolutely loved Brutus even though he had some issues. He would follow me wherever I went in the apartment. I couldn't even use the bathroom without him whining and scratching at the door. When we moved back to Sumner we had to give Brutus away because out land lords would not let us have animals. So we gave him to a our close friend Hippie - Joe (this is what T and I call him because he literally is a hippie). They were a perfect match. Today when I got home from work T informed that Joe had called and Brutus was hit by a car and passed away. We loved him very much and will always remember the days we got share with him!

3 comments:

Ang said...

OH, poor Brutis. That is sad. He really was the cutest/ugliest dog ever!

Kimm said...

That stinks!! He was an interesting, but very cute dog!!

Team Hanni said...

I'm so sorry!!! We had to say goodbye to our baby kitten a few weeks ago... it stinks having to say goodbye.