Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Motivation Booster!

My sis in law who lives in Utah gave me ring the other night to let me know that she ran 12 miles in 2 hours. This girl is amazing. I am so proud of her but totally motivated to run faster now. She is one of the many that will run the SLC 1/2 marathon this April. My goal for this marathon was 2 hours and 23 minutes. After talking with Kylee my new goal is to keep up with her. Not because I want to beat her (don't get me wrong that would be fun too) but to tell the truth I just don't want to finish last in the fam.

2 comments:

Ang said...

Lindser,

You are cracking me up! Don't go hurting yourself training like a maniac! Just do your thing. It'll be great!

P.S. You know that as soon as Kylee reads this she is going to decide to train even harder too. :) If only we weren't so competitive. :)

Kimm said...

You are awesome. Hey I plan on coming to Salt Lake in april. You guys need to let me know when you are going. I am going to meet you there. Love your running.