Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Day of Fun in the Snow!


Today was a great and rare ( or at least it seems to be lately) occasion that T and I had the same day off from work! We made plans to go skiing or in T's case snowboarding. If you know me at all you know I love to sleep in especially on my days off so when the alarm went off this morning at 7:15am I did not hesitate to press snooze. T on the other hand sets his alarm even on his days off because he doesn't want to miss one minute of his day off, so he was up and atom no problem! After pressing snooze three times T came into the bedroom and asked if I just wanted to bag the whole day. I could hear the disappointment in his voice so I dragged myself out of bed and got ready to go. I am soooo glad because it was such a beautiful day and we were practically the only ones on the mountain until about 2:00. I had a great day in the snow with my hubby!

3 comments:

Team Hanni said...

I will not even begin to pretend that I'm not jealous. I would enjoy this dumb snow if I could just ski in it a few times a year. I MISS it soooooooo bad. Looks FABULOUS!!!

Kimm said...

I miss you guys...hope you had fun!!

Michelle said...

Hello, this is your long time (growing up) next door neighbor Michelle... glad you guys had fun skiing. I can't wait to teach my kids to ski so we can all go as a family!