Saturday, January 19, 2008

My New Training Group

I signed up for a Marathon training group and tonight was our first meeting. Basically you told them if you planning to run a half marathon or full marathon and they laid out a training schedule for you to follow that would help you reach whatever time goal you wanted. They also organize a long run every Saturday morning where they set up aid stations and everyone meets to run together. Super fun I know! Tonight they gave everyone their training booklets and went through the various different runs in them so that everyone understood what they should be doing. I am soo excited to have people to run with especially on those long days. I got super pumped and can't wait to officailly start my training again tomorrow! YEAH!

4 comments:

Kimm said...

Good for you!! By the way you spelled Kraze wrong..you forgot the e...silly you, so the like to Kylee's blog doesn't work! Love ya!

Ang said...

I wish I could have joined with you!!! It is so awesome that you get to be in a group!! Here we come SLC!

Kelly(M&M) said...

That is so great!! I love having a group to run with. This will be a great motivator for you. Have fun!

Team Hanni said...

What a huge opportunity!!! You will be soooooo ready!