Monday, November 19, 2007

Half - Marathon Here I Come

For the last two weeks I have been training for a half-marathon that will take place on January 12th. For some now I know insane reason I let my sister-inlaw Angela talk me into running this. I guess it is not really the run that makes me nervous but the fact that when I agreed to run this I only had 10 weeks to train. My goal is to just run the whole thing. At first I thought that if I trained everyday I would be able to reach this goal but my last few runs have been discouraging. I started off running two miles and now I run a very challenging 3 miles. Tonight on my run all I could think about was that if 3 miles are this hard for me now how am I ever going to make 13 miles. Well I'm not one to give up, I am one to get mad and get her done! If I have to finish on a gurny with an oxygen bag I will finish the run!

No comments: