Monday, November 10, 2008

28 Weeks and Counting

I have been meaning to post pregnancy pictures for sometime for my SIL's and have just been lazy. Tonight when I got home for work I sent T upstairs to retrieve me some pajama pants to change into. He, being a the very loving husband that he is, ran upstairs and proceeded to pick a pair that were a bit snug pre-pregnancy. Upon informing him there was no way they were going to fit he traded me pants instead of going back upstairs for another pair - perfect photo op!
T in my pajama pants - only my husband :)
This was like the 10th picture T took because he wanted different poses and I just wanted to be done.

5 comments:

Ang said...

Oh my word!! You are so cute!! I want to rub your belly so bad! (You're probably glad I'm in another state now!)

Thanks for posting those. You are the cutest. Keep the pictures coming!

PS. How was the blood-glucose test??

PSS. TJ is so funny.

Kimm said...

Glad TJ took a pregnancy picture too..What is with the Hanni boys and never wearing shirts. Your belly is even cuter than when I saw it a month ago..I want to sqeeze...or just a good ole rub from Auntie Shimmi...Love ya and love the unborn in you belly..and I love T too..well sometimes.

Kylee said...

Oh My Belly!!!! It really is sinking in now that you are pregnant and I am going to be an aunt again!!! You are so CUTE!!

P.S. Still laughing hysterically about TJ switching you pants!!! That is so TJ!!! hahaha

Marcie said...

You look so cute, what are you naming your baby? So happy for you guys.

Team Hanni said...

T makes me laugh so hard. He reminds me so much of Jeff.

You look adorable! I'm so excited for you guys. He will be here before you know it!!! YEAH!!!