Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Nice Reminder~

I was so excited for day light savings time because I thought that would mean more outdoor runs for this girl but it has been so rainy that I had to experience a good outdoor run after work until yesterday. It was cold but absolutely gorgeous outside so after work I rushed home to get my run in before it got dark outside. On my training schedule I had an "easy" 3 miler scheduled but once I sunk into my run I couldn't help but let my feet set the pace. For some reason I really enjoyed this run ...... was it any different than any other run ...... no but I remember thinking this is why I LOVE to run, this is why I get up early on Saturday and this is why I continue to push my limits to see what I am truly capable of. Maybe it was weather, maybe it was good music, or maybe it was mental but in the last 5 months since I started running again this was my favorite run yet!

1 comment:

Team Hanni said...

I love those runs. I wish that happened every time.... I guess that is why we keep doing this - right? Can't wait to see you in SLC!!!