Monday, February 25, 2008

I Think I Have Been Tagged

I think I have been tagged by my lovely sis in law Jana. So here it goes as far as I can remember.

10 years ago - I was an eighth grader at Sumner Junior High. This was by far my fave year out of high school and junior high. I made varsity volleyball and got my first pair of contacts (I had ugly glasses too Jana)

5 years ago - I finished my AA degree at Pierce Community College and was working as a dental assistant for a Pediatric dentist in Federal Way. I was also working on dental hygiene applications.

3 years ago - I was just finishing my second quarter of Dental hygiene school and wondering how in the world I was going to make it another 2 and half years. When I wasn't at school or studying I was working at Safeway as a checker and eventually in the Starbucks department.

1 year ago - T and I were newlyweds trying to survive the chaos that is dental hygiene school. I had past and survived my first out of 5 board exams and was preparing for another. T was working very hard at good old Mr. Car Wash so that I could finish school and get my license to practice dental hygiene.

So far this year - T is working for Sonoco with his uncle Doug and enjoying the four days off four days on schedule and making a salary. I am working full time as a hygienist in an office that I absolutely love. T is playing lots of basketball while I am running. We moved back home from Spokane and are enjoying being around more family.

Yesterday - Enjoyed watching T's adventure with his plane and relaxed, watched a movie and did laundry to try and get ready for another work week.

Today - I worked while T had the day off I'm sure playing video games all day! T had a basketball game with his work team that is more like a Hanni family team. There were 5 family members playing tonight including 2 cousins Brain and Randy, T's brother Brad and his uncle Doug.

Later tonight - Watch American Idol that we taped because we missed a day last week!

Tomorrow - Another day at work and American Idol of course!

This year - Hopefully T and I will finally go on a vacation (be-lated honeymoon) and you never know after I get my vacation T might get his first little one! A year is long time you never can predict all that will bless your life!

5 comments:

Team Hanni said...

Fun!!! Were your glasses pink plastic like mine?

T&L Hanni said...

Mine were plastic but big square and bright blue! My mom thought they brang out the color of my eyes

Kimm said...

I am glad you moved back to washington to be closer to family..too bad your favorite moved away. I will see you in april!! Yae!!

Michelle said...

I thought the glasses were cute :-) How exciting, you guys are starting to think babies! I bet Grandma Lea would be thrilled, and if I know Cheryl, I bet she already has bought things and stocked them away for your baby :-)

Team Hanni said...

Orange Chicken??? Will you post a recipe??? Sounds yummy...